A downloadable game for Android
A quiet little adventure game about a terrier, time travel, and a villainous monocled squirrel.
Explore the moon, sniff some things, and unravel a plot to sabotage the history of human invention. Available now for iOS and Android!
SXSW Gamer's Voice Award nominee and Indie Prize Best Mobile Game finalist (2014).
"Doggins is one of those games that should be loaded onto every iPad."
"Doggins is the kind of game you'll actually want to sit back and enjoy."
"An impossibly stylish and intuitive point-and-click adventure that tells a charming tale."
- Best New Games (Apple, 2014)
- Gamer's Voice Award Nominee (SXSW Gaming Awards 2014)
- Indie MEGABOOTH Selection (PAX East 2014)
- Best Mobile Game Nominee (Indie Prize USA 2014)
- Indie Prize Showcase (Casual Connect SF 2014)
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
Doggins was created by husband-and-wife team Brain&Brain and inspired by their indomitable cairn terrier, Oliver Doggins.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: